The best water ionizers available in the market have a high performance, great design and are long-lasting. Water ionizers help in purifying the water, satisfying your drinking needs. The water ionizers work by raising the PH of your water while at the same time filtering out the impurities. It is advisable that it is connected in the kitchen where the water can be used for a variety of reasons. This machine ionizes every drop that enters and leaves. There are many ways that water ionizers differ from water filtration devices. To figure this out, let us look at how water ionizers work.
- The water passes through the internal filters: water goes through the filter where some impurities are removed. For the water ionizer to work well, some contaminants are left in the water.
- The water is electrolyzed whereby passing through the positive and negative electrodes. At this stage a very specific low voltage electric current is passed through the water causing the minerals, heavy metals and other impurities to be attracted to a negative pole or a positive pole. This is dependent on their electrical energy. This causes the water to be separated into the alkaline and acidic flow. You are advised to drink the alkaline water.
There are a variety of brands that purewaterguide.net has reviewed. However, lets us first explore the benefits of having a water ionizer in your house.
- They provide may antioxidant properties which offer an array of hydrated minerals.
- Many customers have commented about the added great taste in water. This makes it better than regular water.
- Ionized water has excellent benefits for the skin as it makes you glow, keeping it moisturized and soft.
- Ionizing water is useful in improving your immunity. This makes you healthier.
There are also factors that you need to consider when purchasing a water ionizer. These factors are:
- Plates numbers: in a water ionizer, plates are responsible for turning water from an acidic to an alkaline state. The more the servings there are, the more strength there is in your ionizer.
- Water Filters: they help in keeping the water fresh. It is good to consider the built-in water filter as it will require changing from time to time, factoring in the maintenance cost before a purchase can go a long way.
- PH: the only reason one would invest in such a product is its ability to produce ionized water. This is directly connected to the ability of the ionizer to change the water pH level.
- You may also want to consider the ORP range: This refers to oxidation-reduction potential. The water has a significant advantage if it has reduced the ORP value.
- The process of installation: It is good to ensure that you go through a variety of sources to find out the process of installing such a product.
- Other factors to consider would include the cost and the warranty.
Once you have reviewed these factors, here are top water ionizers as reviewed by purewaterguide.net for you to look at.
- Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0: it is an all-round product that continually monitors the quality of the water that you are drinking. It is advantageous in that it has an advanced filtration system taking up to 4000 liters of water for your home. It has seven water settings that are easy to adjust as well as helping in detoxifying and energizing. It is limited in that it is bulky in design requiring a lot of storage space.
- Tyent UCE-11 Under Counter: removes over 90% of contaminants offering a seamless process. It also keeps the alkaline water healthy and tasty. It has a dual filtration with an under the counter design as well as a highly interactive touch screen. It is limited in that filters need to be replaced frequently.
- Pure Hydration Next Generation: This product has been carefully designed for better results. It has a sleek design, and it is highly durable. It adds molecular hydrogen; it has a pH range of 9.0 – 9.5 as well as LED reminders that advise on changing the cartridge. It has a complicated installation process.
- Bawell Platinum Alkaline Ionizer: it comes with a lifetime warranty. The cartridge has a two-year filter as well as a touch screen LED which has been integrated to ensure that you get alkaline water levels that are good for your health. Its water ionizers are made to last, and you have the ability to select the pH levels. The ORP within the ionizer is also useful in producing more oxygen which is right for your body. It also has seven integrated plates.
There are other products that you can consider such as IntelGadgets IONtech IT-757, AquaGreen Alkaline Machine AG7.0 Silver, Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 9.0, AQUALKA Alkaline Water Ionizer & Purifier Machine, aQuasafe Home Ionizer and many more.
Armed with this information, you can select your preferred water ionizers.